Thema geschlossen
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Test report and technical data Nokia 2100

Admin oder so... Avatar von Alpha

Thanks

Idee Test report and technical data Nokia 2100

Test report and technical data Nokia 2100

How I transformed from a mobile phone skeptic into an eager tattletale thanks to Nokia 2100...

Nokia 2100

Plus of Nokia 2100: changeable xPress shells, SMS with chat-function, lightweight

Minus of Nokia 2100: for high demands too little extras, no color-screen

Hello visitors,

yes, I'm a bit ashamed to admit this: after years of abstinence and obstinate stubbornness I bought myself a mobile phone: it's a Nokia 2100.

And speaking frankly, my life changed ever since that point. My rather lonely life emerged as a reusable communication sit-in. The Nokia 2100 is equipped with such a big memory for names and numbers so as I just had to get to know more people in order to fill my phone book. Otherwise it would've just been as empty as I was deep inside. Now I seriously do have new perspectives for my life, I wanna marry, I wanna have kids, I wanna get to know thousands of astonishingly beautiful women... and the thing is, now I know that all this i possible, if you only go for it! Nokia 2100 helped me with going for all that!

The Nokia 2100 is characterized by its ease of use, thus perfectly suitable especially for mobile phone beginners like me. I didn't even need to look once in the user manual of Nokia 2100 and that fact really means something concerning the handling of Nokia 2100! It's the menu of the Nokia 2100, that is so clearly arranged, which makes it virtually impossible to get lost or irritated while operating Nokia 2100. It seems to me that quite everything became easier and quicker with Nokia 2100.

With 84,5 g (including a standard BLD 3 Li-Ion battery!) Nokia 2100 is a real lightweight in comparison to older mobile phone models.

My conclusion: I own Nokia 2100 for over a year by now and Nokia 2100 always served me well. The battery is quite decent and the predictive text is far superior to what I've seen with other mobiles. Nokia 2100 has a lot of very useful features, but it could still use an organizer, like almost every mobile features today. I won't ever need neither WAP-browser nor GPRS, I prefer actually communicating with human beings with my mobile, than transferring data with my fellow men.

The airtime varies between 150 and 200 hours and the stand-by-time mounts up to about 100 hours. That's quite acceptable, yet not superb.

In addition to that Nokia 2100 has a good reception quality, of course depending on the current frequencies, which are always subject to location.

Nokia 2100 is equipped with xPress shells, yes Nokia 2100 is able to vary its look in case the old cover is marked with scratches and further signs of wear and tear. Nokia 2100 is incredibly reliable- I dropped it and it got wet several times, however it still served me well.

However, by now Nokia 2100 is getting a bit out of fashion, since it looks quite bulky with its dimensions of (105,5 x 44,2 x 20,5 mm).

The sound quality of Nokia 2100 is especially good, an integrated melody composer always made it possible to be alerted of incoming phone calls by my favorite vibes.

But finally a word about the handicaps of Nokia 2100 (I would say there are only a few that exist, which is applicable for just any mobile!): Nokia 2100 offers a black and white screen only, instead the four-lined display glimmers in white color. What I rather find fault about Nokia 2100 is, that there is no hands free option available.

Still I can recommend you guys Nokia 2100, not only if you are seeking for new acquaintances, as it was the case with me (sadly...). However that isn't that case anymore. You'll always be on the right side with Nokia 2100.

Test-review:

Technical features: ++

Reception quality: +++

Ease of use: +++

Battery stand-by time: ++

Design: ++

Instruction manual: +++

Value for money: +++

Overall rating: ++/+++

++++/excellent, +++/good, ++/satisfactory, +/poor

All texts, pictures and other data © 2003, Universal Boards GmbH & Co KG.

Multiplication or replication for personal use or distribution

without the agreement of Universal Boards GmbH & Co KG. is prohibited by law.

Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien
    You made my Day Alpha

Zukünftiger Meister der Fußballbundesliga-Tipprunde 2013/2014

Thanks

Technical data Nokia 2100

You made my Day Alpha

Thanks

Interesting and helpful links

Logos and ringtones:

www.latest-mobile-phone-ringtones.co.uk
    www.tonetribe.com
    www.ringtonefever.com

Cheats:

www.gameskanker.com (Game cheats)
    simlock.us

News and info:

www.mobileguru.co.uk
    www.reviewcentre.co.uk
    www.phonescoop.com

(If you find any broken links please let us know. Contact: sandra@mariodolzer.de)
    You made my Day Alpha

Thema geschlossen