Admin oder so... Avatar von Alpha

Thanks

Idee Test report and technical data Nokia 3360

Test report and technical data Nokia 3360

Nokia 3360 - anyone can afford it!

Nokia 3360

Plus of Nokia 3360: wireless surfing, ease of use, endless game-fun

Minus of Nokia 3360: technologically just not up to date, heavy thing

Although further developed and optimized, the Nokia 3360 is more or less a cheap copy of the Nokia 3410 and 3330.

But no, the Nokia 3360 of course isn't only a sad copy, it as well has its hidden strengths. I don't mean to be indiscreet, but if you are already taken by the Nokia 3360 at this point, then just go for it, there isn't all too much that can go wrong about it. It surely has its hidden highlights, but of course it as well has one or another obvious handicap. Just listen to my review:

The Nokia 3310 counts among the unofficial Nokia-classics, it sticks to the well known rules, hereby demonstrating a fair performance.

Initially I had a Nokia 3310, which served me very well until some scumbag in a night-club stole it (ggrrrrr!) from me and thanks to my phone insurance I got a so called up to date replacement, the Nokia 3330. But it is not up to date, that Nokia 3360...

Indeed the Nokia 3360 is quite small and light, just as the Nokia 3310, but still heavy enough as to realize that some greasy scumbag has just stolen it out of your pocket (still ggrrrrrr!). Its buttons are large enough for my little stubby fingers and I don't need to press the buttons too hard until the phone responds. The Nokia 3360 will also fits in any 3310 express on cover, I personally have never had a cover other than the one supplied, yet my sister has hundreds of them, a complete waste of money in my opinion, but what can I say, it's her money...

The Nokia 3360 is not all too robust, but what to do? Handle with extreme care!

Its weight, entire 115 gram, are a damn lot, not to be said too damn much for a mobile phone of our time. "The more the merrier!" should definitely not apply for weight...

Operating the Nokia 3360 is really cheap, but I guess I can only say that because I was already used to a Nokia before I got the Nokia 3360. Yet I can honestly say, that I have never looked in the manual of any Nokia 3360 so far, still I could/can manage 'em. However, getting caught up in this review I've dug out my manual for the Nokia 3360-series and it is very well presented. Instructions are clear and well structured.

The Nokia 3360's screen has a good size with well-defined features. There's an animated screen saver if you activate it (mine is smiley faces bouncing up and down, very acid house). The screen of the Nokia 3360 will also show the signal intensity and battery status.

Text message with up to 440 characters can be sent with the Nokia 3360. The phone doesn't seem to hold many text messages in the memory though, ten saved messages are the limit.

Standby time and talk time of my Nokia 3360 add up to only a few hours, figures the battery has to be recharged nearly every day...

Pictures can also be sent and, of course, received with the Nokia 3360, which comes in really handy for birthday greetings.

The most practical part about the Nokia 3360 is the option of saving numbers, which are included in a text message. You can get the phone to dial that number and then save it.

That's about it, now I'm all powered out!

Hope you got a little useful information on the Nokia 3360!

Arrivederci...

Test-review:

Technical features: +++

Reception quality: +++

Ease of use: +++

Battery stand-by time: +++

Design: +++

Instruction manual: +++

Value for money: +++

Overall rating: +++

++++/excellent, +++/good, ++/satisfactory, +/poor

All texts, pictures and other data © 2003, Universal Boards GmbH & Co KG.

Multiplication or replication for personal use or distribution

without the agreement of Universal Boards GmbH & Co KG. is prohibited by law.

Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien
    You made my Day Alpha

Zukünftiger Meister der Fußballbundesliga-Tipprunde 2013/2014

Thanks

Technical data Nokia 3360

You made my Day Alpha

Thanks

Interesting and helpful links

Logos and ringtones:

www.latest-mobile-phone-ringtones.co.uk
    www.tonetribe.com
    www.ringtonefever.com

Cheats:

www.gameskanker.com (Game cheats)
    simlock.us

News and info:

www.mobileguru.co.uk
    www.reviewcentre.co.uk
    www.phonescoop.com

(If you find any broken links please let us know. Contact: sandra@mariodolzer.de)
    You made my Day Alpha

Thema geschlossen