Thema geschlossen
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Test report and technical data Nokia 5210

Admin oder so... Avatar von Alpha

Thanks

Idee Test report and technical data Nokia 5210

Test report and technical data Nokia 5210

More a psychotic drug than a mobile phone - Nokia 5210!

Nokia 5210

Plus of Nokia 5210: infra red, battery, wap, totally robust

Minus of Nokia 5210: too less SMS memory, keypad

The crucial point about the Nokia 5210: it's neither design of the Nokia 5210 nor technical facilities you value so much about the Nokia 5210, it's the fact that if the Nokia 5210 is dropped off a cliff it will NOT break (I haven't tried that yet, but I played a game with my mother where I hit the Nokia 5210 as hard as I could against her stupid head)... the result: my mother is more bullheaded than the Nokia 5210!!!

The reason for our discussion was, that my mother realized, that the calories counter of the Nokia 5210 didn't work at all. That of course isn't true, she was just looking for a lame excuse for gaining so much weight...

The Nokia 5210 having shockproof covers is a complete lie. I once splashed a small amount of water on the Nokia 5210 and quite an amount of it actually did get inside. The thermometer of the Nokia 5210 is always wrong. It will always measure 30C in an environment, the true temperature would be 19-20C though.

Furthermore the reception of the Nokia 5210 is also rubbish (1 Bar or less). I do not think the Nokia 5210 is the ultimate phone for texters, since the screen is small and the buttons are just too hard to press...

And last but not least (my criticism won't finish any time soon): the battery durability of the Nokia 5210 is horrifying, I can only use the Nokia 5210 for 1 1/2 days (constant use though - I talk a lot).The IRDA of the Nokia 5210 and the well-integrated modem are rather geared towards business users. A confusing mix of features on the Nokia 5210?

However, the vibratory alert of the Nokia 5100 doesn't work properly any more, which is really annoying. Another negative thing about the Nokia 5210, which is kinda funny at the same time, is that if you open the menu of the Nokia 5210 >profiles>general>personalize>message alert tone> and select personal, or if you go to names>caller groups>and select one, you get a language menu on the screen of your Nokia 5210. HA! I don't care about this too much though.

Conclusion: in spite of all these disadvantages, I think this Nokia 5210 is great, it does everything it promises to do. It didn't say that the Nokia 5210 had a 3-year stand by time? So why expect that.

I'm not the type of person who wants to jump out of the window if the Nokia 5210 isn't working quickly enough or if its keypad makes funny noises when pressing it. But a friend of mine told me she preferred to go to a psychiatrist than to buy a Nokia 5210. I told her about my experiences with the Nokia 5210, guess that was my fault then. I hope you don't think the same way she does after having read my test-review about the Nokia 5210. I am convinced of the opposite!

Test-review of Nokia 5210:

Technical features: +++

Reception quality: +++

Ease of use: ++++

Battery stand-by time: +++

Design: +++

Instruction manual: ++

Value for money: +++

Overall rating: +++

++++/excellent, +++/good, ++/satisfactory, +/poor

All texts, pictures and other data © 2003, Universal Boards GmbH & Co KG.

Multiplication or replication for personal use or distribution

without the agreement of Universal Boards GmbH & Co KG. is prohibited by law.

Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien
    You made my Day Alpha

Zukünftiger Meister der Fußballbundesliga-Tipprunde 2013/2014

Thanks

Technical data Nokia 5210

You made my Day Alpha

Thanks

Interesting and helpful links

Logos and ringtones:

www.latest-mobile-phone-ringtones.co.uk
    www.tonetribe.com
    www.ringtonefever.com

Cheats:

www.gameskanker.com (Game cheats)
    simlock.us

News and info:

www.mobileguru.co.uk
    www.reviewcentre.co.uk
    www.phonescoop.com

(If you find any broken links please let us know. Contact: sandra@mariodolzer.de)
    You made my Day Alpha

Thema geschlossen