Thema geschlossen
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Test report and technical data Nokia 6800

Admin oder so... Avatar von Alpha

Thanks

Idee Test report and technical data Nokia 6800

Test report and technical data Nokia 6800

A REAL TRICKY THING - with hidden potential: Nokia 6800!!!

Nokia 6800

Plus of Nokia 6800: supports extralong SMS due to GPRS (general packet radio service), MMS, sound quality

Minus of Nokia 6800: a very tricky flap... (in a sense not a real disadvantage of Nokia 6800)

Recently I got the lovely Nokia 6800 and have been rather surprised how many features it actually offers.

Nokia 6800 is a Tri Band mobile, which means you have the possibility to call your relatives in America - only if you are good in family affairs - with Nokia 6800. Inspite of the fact that Nokia 6800 is able to do nearly anything, you will have to do the talking yourself...

Nokia 6800 comes with an octave display in many different colours, which are highly resoluted, so the menu can be perfectly read. Nokia 6800 is not a usal mobile: therefore it's equipped with two displays, one is hidden under the flap of the nice Nokia 6800.

The e-mail client, which is integrated into Nokia 6800, allows sending several messages at a time to different people. Extralong messages are connected and synchronised by Nokia 6800 automatically (depends, of course, on the compatibility of the partner's mobile). Messages, which are too long for the external display, are transferred automatically to the internal screen.

Due to MMS capability, you can beef your SMS up with animated graphics, for instance.

The integrated radio of Nokia 6800 can be used without headset, contrary to most other radio-supporting mobiles. I'm totally keen on listening to this radio as the quality of sound is so fantastic! Maybe that's why every smoky voice is recognised by the voice dialing function of Nokia 6800.

By the way, Nokia 6800 weighs only slim 122 gramm (including standard battery: type BLC-2 which is also quite good in function). The dimensions of Nokia 6800 are 119 x 55 x 23 mm - no reason not to buy Nokia 6800! The shape of Nokia 6800 is a bit extravagant and takes some time to get used to, but, personally, I always liked the Nokia-style.

There would be a lot to praise about Nokia 6800, so I will restrict myself to the most important functions of Nokia 6800 (or those that seem most important to me):

Java™-technique supports downloads. Individual issues are one of the highlights hidden in the mysterious Nokia 6880. Due to HSCSD, the data transfer speed engine, doubles the speed when downloading files; in fact, Nokia 6800 is a multi-functional mobile of the upper class.

The talking time of Nokia 6800 appears to be endless, I mean 8 hours of discussing life with my best friend and the battery has still not run out on me.

Nokia 6800 is one of the most solid and powerful mobile phone on the market right now. Who ever is not planning on purchasing Nokia 6800 soon, is missing out on a quantum jump of mobile evolution!

Test-review of Nokia 6800:

Technical features: ++++

Reception quality: ++++

Ease of use: +++

Battery stand-by time: ++++

Design: +++

Instruction manual: ++++

Value for money: +++

Overall rating: +++/++++

++++/excellent, +++/good, ++/ satisfactory, +/poor

All texts, pictures and other data © 2003, Universal Boards GmbH & Co KG.

Multiplication or replication for personal use or distribution

without the agreement of Universal Boards GmbH & Co KG. is prohibited by law.

Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien
    You made my Day Alpha

Zukünftiger Meister der Fußballbundesliga-Tipprunde 2013/2014

Thanks

Technical data Nokia 6800

You made my Day Alpha

Thanks

Interesting and helpful links

Logos and ringtones:

www.latest-mobile-phone-ringtones.co.uk
    www.tonetribe.com
    www.ringtonefever.com

Cheats:

www.gameskanker.com (Game cheats)
    simlock.us

News and info:

www.mobileguru.co.uk
    www.reviewcentre.co.uk
    www.phonescoop.com

(If you find any broken links please let us know. Contact: sandra@mariodolzer.de)
    You made my Day Alpha

Thema geschlossen