Thema geschlossen
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Test report and technical data Nokia 7250

Admin oder so... Avatar von Alpha

Thanks

Idee Test report and technical data Nokia 7250

Test report and technical data Nokia 7250

Nokia 7250 - everybody is singing about Nokia 7250 but nobody gives resonances...

Nokia 7250

So here it is: a test review about Nokia 7250!

Plus of Nokia 7250: integrated digiCam, memory of Nokia 7250, GPRS- and HSCSD-capable, fine design and easy to handle

Minus of Nokia 7250: radio only with headset, image and sound quality, no software included, slow reactions of the display

For a digiCam mobile Nokia 7250 is pretty slim. Well, Nokia 7250 only weighs 92g. More specifications of Nokia 7250 are: size: height 105mm, width 44mm, depth 19mm.

The talking time of Nokia 7250 adds usually up to 5 hours and the stand-by time of Nokia 7250 is balancing between 150 and 300 hours which is quite a good result, I think. The memory functions of Nokia 7250 is amazing: Nokia 7250 stores up to the following number of items in each category: phonebook 300, SMS (text messages) 150 text or 50 picture messages, calendar up to 250 entries and last but not least: the to-do-list of Nokia 7250: up to 30 entries.

The battery of Nokia 7250 is really strong. For me, it will last five days easily. But I only make few short calls a day and send a few SMS. I hate phones that have to be charged every day! Nokia 7250's menu is well-structured. It contains all standard features, like a calendar, an organizer, an alarm function, and more.

Nokia 7250 also features W@P. There comes an excellent hands free set with Nokia 7250. An other fine feature on Nokia 7250 is an menu item called "Wallet" where you can store your credit card details and use Nokia 7250 to make purchases via the WAP browser. Nokia 7250 is like a jukebox, puts out songs, songs and more songs...

The radio integrated into Nokia 7250 is a brilliant idea of the Nokia people, except you can only listen to it using the headset. The sound quality isn't the best, but still, Nokia 7250 is fun to carry around... A music stand for Nokia 7250 can be purchased seperately. It can be connected both to external audio devices and the charger.

A Nokia 7250 goes on holiday... what does it need ? Tri-band ? Right, Nokia 7250 supportes GSM 900, GSM 1800 and GSM 1900 and thus makes you available in Europe, Africa, Asia and America. Also, Nokia 7250 automatically switches bands, which I find awesome.

However, X-press covers are, of course, available for Nokia 7250. In spite of that fact, Nokia 7250 still looks very decent - not too spacy. You wouldn't believe which hightech functions are hidden behind its timeless style.

The reception quality on Nokia 7250 is outstanding, a full bar most of the time. I can't complain, but I'm not like anybody else...

Nokia 7250 also comes with multimedia messaging, e-mail, pictures, sound, etc. Send pictures to your friends, or write them an e-mail on what website they can view your pics in the net.

The last major feature of this phone is obviously the camera. Nokia 7250 is equipped with a fully integrated camera (in the back of Nokia 7250). Take pictures and send them via MMS, use them as wallpapers on Nokia 7250, or save them in your pc. The camera of Nokia 7250 also features a timer.

Unfortunately, the screen of Nokia 7250 is no match for it's rivals and so the picture quality of the camera suffers, too. If you transfer the pictures from Nokia 7250 to you PC, the quality will improve a lot. The screen features a resolution of 128 pixels and displays 4096 colors.

Nokia 7250 comes with 21 polyphonic ringing tones; more can be downloaded. Also, 10 monophonic tones are pre-set.

In addition, there is a gallery where you can store ringing tones, pictures and more.

I can indeed recommend Nokia 7250 - catch it if you can....

Test-review of Nokia 7250 :

Technical features: ++++

Reception quality: ++++

Ease of use: ++++

Battery stand-by time: +++

Design: +++

Instruction manual: ++

Value for money: +++

Overall rating: +++/++++

++++/excellent, +++/good, ++/satisfactory, +/poor

All texts, pictures and other data © 2003, Universal Boards GmbH & Co KG.

Multiplication or replication for personal use or distribution

without the agreement of Universal Boards GmbH & Co KG. is prohibited by law.

Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien
    You made my Day Alpha

Zukünftiger Meister der Fußballbundesliga-Tipprunde 2013/2014

Thanks

Technical data Nokia 7250

You made my Day Alpha

Thanks

Interesting and helpful links

Logos and ringtones:

www.latest-mobile-phone-ringtones.co.uk
    www.tonetribe.com
    www.ringtonefever.com

Cheats:

www.gameskanker.com (Game cheats)
    simlock.us

News and info:

www.mobileguru.co.uk
    www.reviewcentre.co.uk
    www.phonescoop.com

(If you find any broken links please let us know. Contact: sandra@mariodolzer.de)
    You made my Day Alpha

Thema geschlossen