Admin oder so... Avatar von Alpha

Thanks

Idee Test report and technical data Nokia 8210

Test report and technical data Nokia 8210

The Nokia 8210 - the globetrotter amongst Nokia's allrounders

Nokia 8210

Plus of the Nokia 8210: Xpress shells, size, Dual Band-mobile

Minus of the Nokia 8210: problems with using keypad, display

The Nokia 8210 is unfortunatly too small to be an attention-getter and the Nokia 8210 is known for too many niggles to become the common talking device. The Nokia 8210 is namely evanescent small. A fact, that is no advantage in my eyes, since the latter are short-sighted. And if it wasn't for my father who wanted to get rid of the Nokia 8210, I wouldn't have to use the Nokia 8210 now.

It's namely like this with my lovely Nokia 8210: as maybe everybody knows, there are a few real tricky things on the Nokia 8210, like a screen that will destroy your eyes in case they aren't yet. In addition to that, the Nokia 8210 has got this badly-integrated voice dial that is made for computer voices but not for those of human beings.

The Nokia 8210 comes as a result of its size with a very small display (ca 20 x 30 mm) with an averages resolution (84 x 84 pixel). That means, 16 signs in five lines is the best Nokia 8210 can do when it comes to SMS. And could it be that there's a heavy software fault? Nokia 8210, that is getting older too, shows sometimes funny hieroglyphs on its screen. This temporary signal problem on Nokia 8210' screen, that likes to flare up when you need your phone most, is maddening. I will look after my nerves now, in no case I will call somebody with the Nokia 8210.

At least the Nokia 8210 is a dual band mobile. But is that fact an advantage of Nokia 8210? I dont' think so. Triband is standard today. My cousin from Portland/Oregon cannot call me on my Nokia 8210.

By the way, last sunday I first recognized that the flap of the SIM-card is heavyly jamming on the Nokia 8210.

What is the use of an integrated voice dial if Nokia 8210 doesn't catch my voice? What is the use of background-lighted task if the whole keypad of the Nokia 8210 is so small and too badly lit up at night times that I can' t use them properly ? And also what is the use of exchangeable shells if the Nokia 8210 is badly shaped in the first place?

With the package of Nokia 8210 comes a standard battery of Nokia, a Li-Ion battery (3,6V). That means that the battery life of Nokia 8210 adds up to 150 hours stand-by time and 3,5 hours talktime according to the manual instruction for the Nokia 8210. The battery life of Nokia 8210 is very long, and, to be honest, the only really good point about the Nokia 8210; it has somtimes lasted about a week for me. If you're, in opposite to me, lucky with the Nokia 8210, the connection won't break down while first talking to your new love... I don't know exactly whether this is a problem of the Nokia 8210 itself or whether the reception quality of Nokia 8210 is just soo bad.

No sorry, I don't think that Nokia 8210 will win the mobile phone contest next year. Its results in yearlong experiences aren't satisfying at all and I would not even recommand the Nokia 8210 to my worst enemy.

Test-review of Nokia 8210:

Technical features: +++

Reception quality: ++

Ease of use: ++

Battery stand-by time: +++

Design: ++

Instruction manual: ++

Value for money: +++

Overall rating: ++/+++

++++/excellent, +++/good, ++/satisfactory, +/poor

All texts, pictures and other data © 2003, Universal Boards GmbH & Co KG.

Multiplication or replication for personal use or distribution

without the agreement of Universal Boards GmbH & Co KG. is prohibited by law.

Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien
    You made my Day Alpha

Zukünftiger Meister der Fußballbundesliga-Tipprunde 2013/2014

Thanks

Technical data Nokia 8210

You made my Day Alpha

Thanks

Interesting and helpful links

Logos and ringtones:

www.latest-mobile-phone-ringtones.co.uk
    www.tonetribe.com
    www.ringtonefever.com

Cheats:

www.gameskanker.com (Game cheats)
    simlock.us

News and info:

www.mobileguru.co.uk
    www.reviewcentre.co.uk
    www.phonescoop.com

(If you find any broken links please let us know. Contact: sandra@mariodolzer.de)
    You made my Day Alpha

Thema geschlossen