Thema geschlossen
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Test report and technical data Nokia 7650

Admin oder so... Avatar von Alpha

Thanks

Idee Test report and technical data Nokia 7650

Test report and technical data Nokia 7650

A mobile with camera eyes - The N-O-kia 7650 (sees everything - even what it shouldn't)!

Nokia 7650

Plus: humongeous screen, built-in digiCam

Minus: low color depth

Nokia 7650 is a heavy black, stylish mobile with quite an inner life.

Teng-tu races with his blue motorbike that makes 220 HP on the highway. Route: Tokio - Nagasaki. His black helmet reflects the yellow sunlight. The engine screams. Stop! A shiny billboard world in the city. Rays of light fall onto the hard metall. The Nokia takes care of the pics for Li, my little Li.

I think of Li and look at her pics on my Nokia 7650. The screen moves up. The keypad appears underneath it. Two wippkeys, a menu key and a joystick are hidden under the screen of Nokia 7650. Moving through the structured menu is like a breeze, how good it feels! Seperate menu options are displayed with icons on Nokia 7650.

Nokia 7650 shows its nice face on the display with the enormous dimensions of 41 x 35 mm. A soft pink tone. I can see her striking big black eyes in constrast to the blackened night. That's a result of the light sensor, which is located above the screen of Nokia 7650.

It hits me now, Nokia 7650 is an enormous device in black. Its weight: heavy 156 g, its dimensions: 114 x 56 x 26 mm.

I enter a bar and order a red drink. Bloody Mary. Next to the drink lies my Nokia 7650. I stare at the top side of Nokia 7650, at the interface of the hands-free device. You can find the key to activate the hands-free function on the left side of Nokia 7650. On the bottom side of Nokia 7650, the interface for the charger can be found.

I try to distract myself. I will have to try to find her. I will have to take a pic of her with Nokia 7650. I can call Li though. Nokia 7650 currently is in its stand-by mode, I still have 150 hours to call her without having to use a public phone. Still 150 hours to write her a message. I like typing with Nokia 7650 due to its broad keys.

I hold the city map in my hands. Red, yellow and blue lines cross the city. A havoc in the city. I make use of one of the technical features of Nokia 7650, called "Symbia", an integrated system with a memory capacity of 4 MB. The Symbia-Software allows me to install and program software on Nokia 7650.

I look of the map. The DigiCam of Nokia 7650 shows the standard modus, portrait and night shot. I take a pic of myself using the night shot modus. The flash light origins from the back side of Nokia 7650 where the lense is located.

At o.30 am I send this pic to Li's Nokia 7650 via GPRS, using MMS. I send the very same pic taken by Nokia 7650 to my PC at home via Bluetooth. My PC stands right next to my orange-tree, which I've forgotten to water for weeks now. I've been out on the hunt with my Nokia 7650 for weeks by now.

Nokia 7650 does not manage to wake me, despite its polyphonic ringing tones. No call. I gotta get out of my messed up thoughts. I gotta get out of this bar. I gotta log on the net via the infra red connection of Nokia 7650 and do some research ... Li's waiting.

Test-review:

Technical features: +++

Reception quality: +++

Ease of use: +++

Battery stand-by time: ++

Design: ++++

Instruction manual: +++

Value for money: +++

Overall rating: +++

++++/excellent, +++/good, ++/satisfactory, +/poor

All texts, pictures and other data © 2003, Universal Boards GmbH & Co KG.

Multiplication or replication for personal use or distribution

without the agreement of Universal Boards GmbH & Co KG. is prohibited by law.

Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien
    You made my Day Alpha

Zukünftiger Meister der Fußballbundesliga-Tipprunde 2013/2014

Thanks

Technical data Nokia 7650

You made my Day Alpha

Thanks

Interesting and helpful links

Logos and ringtones:

www.latest-mobile-phone-ringtones.co.uk
    www.tonetribe.com
    www.ringtonefever.com

Cheats:

www.gameskanker.com (Game cheats)
    simlock.us

News and info:

www.mobileguru.co.uk
    www.reviewcentre.co.uk
    www.phonescoop.com

(If you find any broken links please let us know. Contact: sandra@mariodolzer.de)
    You made my Day Alpha

Thema geschlossen