Thema geschlossen
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Test report and technical data Nokia 8310

Admin oder so... Avatar von Alpha

Thanks

Idee Test report and technical data Nokia 8310

Test report and technical data Nokia 8310

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT - The Nokia 8310, a strong thing !!!

Nokia 8310

Plus of the Nokia 8310: radio, compact, infra red, X press covers

Minus of the Nokia 8310: vastly faults in software matters, small tasks and display, quality, battery

The Nokia 8310 is not my first mobile. I upgrated myself to a Nokia 8310 from the older 8210. The main reason to purchase it was the size of the Nokia 8310. I wanted a phone that I could bring with me anywhere, which would fit comfortably into my trousers' pockets. The 8310 does that without doubt. The Nokia 8310 is a vanishing small mobile( h 97 x b 19 x d 43 mm) with a decent reception quality and enough features to get you through, although the Nokia 8310 won't blow the minds of any technophiles.

Firstly, the reception of the Nokia 8310 is average, I would say, and does not compare to an Ericsson, for example. Indeed, the battery life of the Nokia 8310 also seems to be a problem with both Nokias I have owned so far: the stand-by time averages at 350 hours and the maximum talking time at 4 hours according to the manual instruction of the Nokia 8310. The battery life of the Nokia 8310 is certainly not a plus. I use to charge Nokia 8310 every 4-5 days, which I don't find too great.

The vibrating alert is extremely fiercely on Nokia 8310 and the ringing tones are very loud. You would not expect such a small device to make so much noise. Downloading ringing tones is never a problem as with all Nokias. Who's not satisfied by 40 ringing tones which are included into Nokia 8310? Then, there is the melody composer - so go get creative!

The software problems of Nokia 8310 are probably well known. Another niggle on the Nokia 8310: Don't expect to get a trendsetting gadget with the Nokia 8310. If you are looking for a phone which is functional, convenient and looks good, the Nokia 8310 is made for you But if you look for more...

For example: The display (20 x 26 mm) ofNokia 8310 is extremely outdated now as are most of its specs. It' s too small and damages your eyes, I'm sure. To switch the Nokia 8310 on or off, you need a loupe at least. But it's big enough to inform you about time, reception level and battery life... It could happened that the Nokia 8310's display decides to go on vacation. But don't worry, Nokia 8310 is known for these experiments.Nobody really knows whats going wrong there, but I guess nobody really cares.

No Bluetooth, Java, color or camera. But a radio is well integrated into Nokia 8310 with averaged sound quality. I like to go cycling with the earphones plugged in, for Nokia 8310 is much lighter than a discman, MP3 player or walkman. By the way: games are pretty much standard on the Nokia 8310. Snake 2 is a hoot. Bumper is a decent Pinball game.

But I didn't say all yet: my major nag is the sluggish transition between menus. The Nokia 8310 doesn't come with schniggles like HSCSD or some other 'data-turbo'. It seems to take an eternity to open the text message inbox in Nokia 8310, particularly when there are more than 4 messages stored! When locking the keypad, a display comes up saying 'keypad locked'. When unlocking it a very similar looking display comes up to declare……. 'Keypad Unlocked'. This is really unnecessary and adds to the frustration of an already sluggish Nokia 8310 as well as needless confusion.

The Nokia 8310 also feels often like it would break in two pieces if you dropped it too hard. This is may be a reflection on size of the Nokia 8310 but I think there are heavier niggles going around: I have already had problems with the responsiveness of some of the buttons on the keypad of the Nokia 8310.

So, buy the Nokia 8310 for its size, radio, looks and weight if you must, just don’t throw the Nokia 8310 too hard against your boyfriend' car when you get miffed with its speed. The Nokia 8310 has its own will any way... accept the few niggles I told you I can recommand Nokia 8310.

Test-review:

Technical features: +++

Reception quality: ++

Ease of use: +++

Battery stand-by time: ++

Design: ++

Instruction manual: ++

Value for money: +++

Overall rating: ++/+++

++++/excellent, +++/good, ++/satisfactory, +/poor

All texts, pictures and other data © 2003, Universal Boards GmbH & Co KG.

Multiplication or replication for personal use or distribution

without the agreement of Universal Boards GmbH & Co KG. is prohibited by law.

Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien
    You made my Day Alpha

Zukünftiger Meister der Fußballbundesliga-Tipprunde 2013/2014

Thanks

Technical data Nokia 8310

You made my Day Alpha

Thanks

Interesting and helpful links

Logos and ringtones:

www.latest-mobile-phone-ringtones.co.uk
    www.tonetribe.com
    www.ringtonefever.com

Cheats:

www.gameskanker.com (Game cheats)
    simlock.us

News and info:

www.mobileguru.co.uk
    www.reviewcentre.co.uk
    www.phonescoop.com

(If you find any broken links please let us know. Contact: sandra@mariodolzer.de)
    You made my Day Alpha

Thema geschlossen