Thema geschlossen
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Test report and technical data Nokia 8850

Admin oder so... Avatar von Alpha

Thanks

Idee Test report and technical data Nokia 8850

Test report and technical data Nokia 8850

Timeless look, the serious and decent looking Nokia 8850: ideal for business use...

Nokia 8850

Plus of the Nokia 8850: size, wireless communication, Outlook

Minus of the Nokia 8850: no triband- mobile phone

The Nokia 8850, a bright sommerday, a scooter and a cold drink, a spacy combination for all those, who want to add quality to their lives. But: The Nokia 8850 is convient for business life as well... sorry, I have to say that.

The Nokia 8850 benefits from a mixture of different images it has: what is not true about Nokia 8850 is that it is a globetrotter, as the dualband function of the Nokia 8850 alleges. The frequences GSM 900/1800 are the highest levels Nokia 8850 is flying on. For me, that's more than enough, but a business man could nag about this not existing function on the Nokia 8850.

To be honest, I'm a mobile fetischist and I just fell in love with the look of Nokia 8850. Its vibrating, transparent hardcovers in cool water colours are great, so I don't miss exchangeable shells on the Nokia 8850 at all. The Nokia 8850 weighs only slim 91 gramm and its aluminium cover ist extremly thin, slimy indeed. With the dimensions of 100 x 44 x 17 mm the Nokia 8850 lies perfectly in your hand. Like a meteorite in your combat trousers... and it is very easy to navigate through Nokia 8850' menus ...

But that's not all. I'm also positive about the technical inside of the Nokia 8850. The high contrast display with graphic animations is very attractively designed on Nokia 8850. Smile, smile...The high resolution of the Nokia 8850, five lined textes and so on: all those are really brilliant facts about Nokia 8850.

In addition to that, Nokia 8850 has got an enormous memory capacity. Nokia 8850 stores up to 250 names and numbers on one SIM-card and up to 50 dates. I also like the fact that I can have 160 extra long SMS always handy.

As far as it comes to the interior, it's a Nokia 8210 with white LEDs. The software is pretty old now, but the Nokia 8850 comes with T9 text input, an IrDA port, calendar, etc. The Nokia 8850 comes with a Li-Ion battery which is quite good. The battery life of Nokia 8850 adds up to 170 hours stand-by max...

Also, the Nokia 8850 is pretty resilient against general misuse, too. I've spilt beer over mine at many occasions, dropped it, sat on it, etc, etc. Nokia 8850 has never complained about it. Considering Nokia 8850 is the type of object, which shouldn't be moved from your office desk, I'm quite impressed how the Nokia 8850 is handling student life.

Wireless connection to your PC etc doesn't make any problems with the Nokia 8850...

Forget all this DigiCam phone junk, a phone should be made with 'calls & texting' in mind, which is exactly what this phone is pioneered by. And don't worry: there's no real case for the Nokia 8850 available... The Nokia 8850 needs to feel your warm skin running proper and doing what you want...

Test-review:

Technical features: +++

Reception quality: +++

Ease of use: +++

Battery stand-by time: +++

Design: +++

Instruction manual: +++

Value for money: +++

Overall rating: +++

++++/excellent, +++/good, ++/satisfactory, +/poor

All texts, pictures and other data © 2003, Universal Boards GmbH & Co KG.

Multiplication or replication for personal use or distribution

without the agreement of Universal Boards GmbH & Co KG. is prohibited by law.

Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien
    You made my Day Alpha

Zukünftiger Meister der Fußballbundesliga-Tipprunde 2013/2014

Thanks

Technical data Nokia 8850

You made my Day Alpha

Thanks

Interesting and helpful links

Logos and ringtones:

www.latest-mobile-phone-ringtones.co.uk
    www.tonetribe.com
    www.ringtonefever.com

Cheats:

www.gameskanker.com (Game cheats)
    simlock.us

News and info:

www.mobileguru.co.uk
    www.reviewcentre.co.uk
    www.phonescoop.com

(If you find any broken links please let us know. Contact: sandra@mariodolzer.de)
    You made my Day Alpha

Thema geschlossen