Thema geschlossen
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Test report and technical data Nokia 8890

Admin oder so... Avatar von Alpha

Thanks

Idee Test report and technical data Nokia 8890

Test report and technical data Nokia 8890

Timeless extravagant - the cosmopolitan in the upper range of Nokia's models: Nokia 8890 !!!!

nokia-8890.jpg

Plus of the Nokia 8890: wireless access to the net, outlook, triband-mobile, GSM technology delivers superlative sound and call quality (in Canada anyway!)

Minus of the Nokia 8890: high price tag, that's all...nada more...

Firstly, I have to say that Nokia 8890 is mine only for half a year now. When I saw Nokia 8890 for the first time, I had to buy it, I just fell in love with its look. The striking brushed aluminum style case of Nokia 8890, the black and chrome trim and the chrome buttons bely the actual functionality of little Nokia 8890 by stuffing in more style than I've ever seen in a mobile phone.

The memory capacity of Nokia 8890 is brilliant. The internal phonebook of Nokia 8890 stores up to 250 names and phone numbers of up to 20 characters and 30 digits respectively. By this, Nokia 8890 shows much better results than many of its rivals.

The Nokia 8890 features Nokia's brilliantly simple pseudo navigation menu system, which is so easy to navigate you'll be setting up Nokia 8890 according to your liking immediately. Common sense headers on the Nokia 8890 include messages, settings, games, clock, calendar, infra red, etc. If you don't know what options a sub-menu of the Nokia 8890 contains, just leave the menu name on the screen of the Nokia 8890. Within a few seconds, the menu's description will appear on the screen of Nokia 8890 to describe the functions contained within.

The key features of the Nokia 8890 are: Nokia 8890 is a world phone, which offers automatic network selection, real time clock, voice dialling, picture messaging, predictive text input, etc. Additional, it is slim & light, not only great for business men...

Nokia 8890 comes with voice tags, of course: this is a great feature of Nokia 8890, which seems to become more common on all phones. The 8890 can store up to eight voice tags within the phonebook. The voice tags of the Nokia 8890 enable a number to be called simply by saying the voice tag added to the desired name and phone number. But there is something a bit complicated about voice dialing with Nokia 8890: The voice tags are naturally dependent on the speaker's voice and because the tags are also sensitive to background noise - idealy they should be recorded in quiet surroundings - the Nokia 8900 refuses sometimes to give the right number.

To the ringing tones, with which Nokia 8890 comes: Nokia 8890 holds 35 ring tones with additional capacity for five personal tones received via SMS or infra red/cable connection. Personally, I think that is pretty much the most important feature of Nokia 8900 - it makes call more intimly and lively.

And however, I don't have to criticise the Nokia 8900 too much, also the battery life of the Nokia 8900 is superb, and Nokia 8900's battery has not run out on me when I needed to make an important call yet. 2 days without charging and talking half an hour a day proves the general durability of the battery in the Nokia 8900. I can hardly run the battery of Nokia 8900 down to half its capacity, which in my opinion is the best measurement of a phone's usefulness. As usual, Nokia is smart enough to include a lithium-ion battery on its higher end phones like the Nokia 8900.

Test-review:

Technical features: +++

Reception quality: +++

Ease of use: ++++

Battery stand-by time: ++++

Design: ++++

Instruction manual: +++

Value for money: +++

Overall rating: +++/++++

++++/excellent, +++/good, ++/satisfactory, +/poor

All texts, pictures and other data © 2003, Universal Boards GmbH & Co KG.

Multiplication or replication for personal use or distribution

without the agreement of Universal Boards GmbH & Co KG. is prohibited by law.

Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien
    You made my Day Alpha

Zukünftiger Meister der Fußballbundesliga-Tipprunde 2013/2014

Thanks

Technical data Nokia 8890

You made my Day Alpha

Thanks

Interesting and helpful links

Logos and ringtones:

www.latest-mobile-phone-ringtones.co.uk
    www.tonetribe.com
    www.ringtonefever.com

Cheats:

www.gameskanker.com (Game cheats)
    simlock.us

News and info:

www.mobileguru.co.uk
    www.reviewcentre.co.uk
    www.phonescoop.com

(If you find any broken links please let us know. Contact: sandra@mariodolzer.de)
    You made my Day Alpha

Thema geschlossen