Thema geschlossen
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Test report and technical data Nokia 8910i

Admin oder so... Avatar von Alpha

Thanks

Idee Test report and technical data Nokia 8910i

Test report and technical data Nokia 8910i

The Nokia 8910i - a titan with little niggles...

Nokia 8910i

Pros of the Nokia 8910i: high dataspeed (HSCSD)

Cons of the Nokia 8910i: weight, no e-mail client, no exchangeable covers, no polyphonic ringing tones

Nokia 8910i, where is your camera? So much money and no pics for it; not even the possibility to connect the optional Nokia digiCam to 8910i! Are you serious, Nokia 8910i? The receiving and saving of pictures is no problem, unless the size of the MMS does not exceed the 45 KB-limit. This was not what I expected from MMS. Nokia 8910i's picture-gallery? A joke!

I hope other users will be less disappointed by Nokia 8910i. No Pop-Port interface, no connection; how simple is that! Well, Nokia 8910i will have a hard time amongst its competitors.

Another big disadvantage of Nokia 8910i is the fact that one cannot exchange sound. Also, polyphonic ringing tones are lacking. At least you can receive normal ring tones on Nokia 8910i via SMS. Nokia 8910i, you must have been drunk when you decided not to give your users the option to create their own melodies. Back to the stone-age with the mobile titan Nokia 8910i.

Nokia 8910i shows somehow anti-social behavior or does it seriously believe my granny could go without voice dial and memory function? These features would be a lot more important than the eight languages Nokia 8910i features. All in all, an impressive device so far, don't you think?

With Nokia 8910i, even old and common features, such as GPRS and HSCSD, are understood as luxury. Does Nokia 8910i really think it can impress anyone with this?Java is supposed to support the individual use of downloaded data. I really trust Nokia 8910i with my appointments and phone numbers, but that's about it. Is that all you have to offer, Nokia 8910i?

Well, at least Nokia 8910i makes the transfer of data from one mobile to another really fast. There is also nothing to complain about its synchronization of data packages. The Vibration alarm makes Nokia 8910i barely vibrate at all. The memory capacity of Nokia 8910i allows the saving of 500 numbers, 150 SMS or 50 MMS sounds more like a 20th century standard than like global communication of the 21st century!

Nokia 8910i runs on a Li-Ion battery (750 mAh). The latter provides you with a talking time of 240 minuts and a stand by time of up to 300 hours - no more than average. At least Nokia 8910i comes with a travel charging device.

The color-screen of Nokia 8910i is adequate but could be better. One thing I don't like is that there is no option in the Nokia 8910i to change the displayS brightness. But inspite of that fact I don't find the screen of the Nokia 8910i unbearably small.

There is no way to answer a call on Nokia 8910i without opening the slide, which means over a period of time the slide could become pretty worn, and start to loosen and wobble on the Nokia 8910i.

And another thing I'm worried about regulary at night times: the keys are not backlighted. There's in fact a light on the Nokia 8910i which runs down the sides of the middle keys and that’s it (i.e. the number around the keys don't light up, and the outer keys aren't lit at all on the Nokia 8910i).

I have to admit that Nokia 8910i really looks kind of cool, but a little pretentious at the same time. Cool elegance? I don't think so. The unique concept of Nokia 8910i, when it comes to its opening mechanism, will probably make sad old men feel a little more special.

Also, Nokia 8910i is way to expensive considering what it has to offer, unless you are willing to pay a lot just because your phone says 'Nokia' on it.

All in all, I cannot recommend Nokia 8910i at all. It is not a cell phone but an impertinence!

Test-review:

Technical features: +++

Reception quality: +++

Ease of use: ++

Battery stand-by time: ++++

Design: ++++

Instruction manual: +++

Value for money: +++

Overall rating: +++/++++

++++/excellent, +++/good, ++/satisfactory, +/poor

All texts, pictures and other data © 2003, Universal Boards GmbH & Co KG.

Multiplication or replication for personal use or distribution

without the agreement of Universal Boards GmbH & Co KG. is prohibited by law.

Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien
    You made my Day Alpha

Zukünftiger Meister der Fußballbundesliga-Tipprunde 2013/2014

Thanks

Technical data Nokia 8910i

You made my Day Alpha

Thanks

Interesting and helpful links

Logos and ringtones:

www.latest-mobile-phone-ringtones.co.uk
    www.tonetribe.com
    www.ringtonefever.com

Cheats:

www.gameskanker.com (Game cheats)
    simlock.us

News and info:

www.mobileguru.co.uk
    www.reviewcentre.co.uk
    www.phonescoop.com

(If you find any broken links please let us know. Contact: sandra@mariodolzer.de)
    You made my Day Alpha

Thema geschlossen