Thema geschlossen
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Test report and technical data Nokia 9210i

Admin oder so... Avatar von Alpha

Thanks

Idee Test report and technical data Nokia 9210i

Test report and technical data Nokia 9210i

A Smart-phone with PDA: Nokia 9210i - You don't have to have it...but it won't harm you if you do!

Nokia 9210i

Pros of Nokia 9210i : memory capacity, optional headset, image animation, speed processor

Cons of Nokia 9210i : no Bluetooth, flap-mobile, size

How about a somewhat different looking mobile?

I first 'met' Nokia 9210i at the CeBit, where I was supposed to sell laptops, but in the end I spent more time flirting with the cute Nokia booth salesguy. After half a day, he had convinced me of Nokia 9210i. Our entire communication was based on Nokia 9210i anyway: About 50 text messages (I have saved the most juicy ones), calls every other minute, MMS and so on would have overstained Steven - if it wasn't for his Nokia 9210i's memory capacity! Nokia 9210i has, next to the main memory of four MB and next to the 16 MB multimedia card, an additional memory capacity of 40 MB. 16 MB of the latter are used for text files, music files and picture messages, as Steven told me.

So I showed him the pics of my Florida-trip on Nokia 9210i: Myself in a bikini, myself and a bottle of Vodka, Carlos and I hand in hand...

Also, Nokia 9210i's memory capacity can be enlarged via a software package. But since I listened to S.'s voice all day, I also became aware of a disadvantage: 'You know, sir, these awesome cookies can only be installed via a PC-Suite..'

Which room number did this suite have again???

S. also did a great job explaining to his customers, why Nokia 9210i had to weigh enormous 244 g. Its dimensions of 129 x 47.3 x 17.3 also don't give away that Nokia 9210i is actually a lot bigger than that - once you open the flap. Cheaters!

One will have to wait and see whether the standard Li-Ion battery of Nokia 9210i will keep up with all its special features.

Nokia 9210i features a faster processor, a better W@P browser and multi-optional server choices. Also, different provider profiles and polyphone ring tones that can be personally created sounded good to me - and to S.'s customers.

He also told them about Nokia 9210i's 'streaming audio and video features'. Rather convincing, isn't it?

Nokia 9210i's screen has got a resolution of 84 x 84 pixels and is integrated nicely into the device's overall design. It is also well readable. Furthermore, the Nokia people have come up with a special little feature: the head set can be adjusted independendly from Nokia 9210i (i.e.volume). Awesome!

But then, the battery (Li Ion) of Nokia 9210i is not exactly brilliant, my old Nokia 321o does a way better job.

Another major annoyance about Nokia 9210i is, that one cannot reboot it without taking out the battery. Maybe I should ask Steven about it.

I am curious how things will develop - both with Nokia 9210i and with Steven and myself.

Test-review:

Technical features: ++++

Reception quality: +++

Ease of use: +++

Battery stand-by time: +++

Design: ++

Instruction manual: +++

Value for money: +++

Overall rating: +++

++++/excellent, +++/good, ++/satisfactory, +/poor

All texts, pictures and other data © 2003, Universal Boards GmbH & Co KG.

Multiplication or replication for personal use or distribution

without the agreement of Universal Boards GmbH & Co KG. is prohibited by law.

Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien
    You made my Day Alpha

Zukünftiger Meister der Fußballbundesliga-Tipprunde 2013/2014

Thanks

Technical data Nokia 9210i

You made my Day Alpha

Thanks

Interesting and helpful links

Logos and ringtones:

www.latest-mobile-phone-ringtones.co.uk
    www.tonetribe.com
    www.ringtonefever.com

Cheats:

www.gameskanker.com (Game cheats)
    simlock.us

News and info:

www.mobileguru.co.uk
    www.reviewcentre.co.uk
    www.phonescoop.com

(If you find any broken links please let us know. Contact: sandra@mariodolzer.de)
    You made my Day Alpha

Thema geschlossen